Hours: International Programs office, 6th floor. EPITA's slides do not give opening hours.
Write a formal email and say which programme you are in. Messages on Teams are not answered, except in an extremely urgent case such as a medical emergency.
Hours: EPITA's slide says you can come to the office at any time.
Knock before entering and be polite. Write a formal email, with no capitals, abbreviations or emojis. Absences: justifications themselves go only through the Student Portal. Harassment or violence: report at epita.signalement.net; EPITA's slide also lists three named referents, whose names are not published here, so ask Welcome Services for them. Also ask them for cultural recommendations.
EPITA's slide names this address for email and student card issues. For a lost card, also contact Welcome Services.
Formal email template
Email template
Replace everything in [brackets] and send it from your own mailbox.
Subject: [BSc year] - [Short topic] - [Your full name]
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is [First name Last name] and I am a [BSc 1 / BSc 2 / BSc 3] student at EPITA Paris (student login: [login], class: [class]).
I am writing about [topic]. [Two or three sentences with the facts: what happened, dates, what you already did.]
Could you please [the exact thing you need, for example: confirm that my document is complete / tell me the next step / send me a certificate]?
I attach [list of documents, if any].
Thank you very much for your help. I look forward to your reply.
Kind regards,
[First name Last name]
[Class] | [EPITA email] | [phone, optional]